Which pipe is best for underground plumbing
Addressing the question of which pipe is best for plumbing, attention should be paid to the material of manufacture. This indicator affects gasket depth, service life and structural reliability.
With a huge variety of models and copies on store shelves, the choice is very difficult.
Let’s analyze each type separately
- Steel: This type of pipeline is considered the most common, but its use has decreased in recent times. They can be used both in private houses and apartments. Steel pipes are very cheap and durable, but very difficult to install. Perfect for plumbing repairs.
- Copper: Such products have an attractive appearance. This is a great advantage for outdoor installations, but not suitable for underground installations. Copper construction is absolutely safe for human health and does not emit toxins. The service life of such products is quite long. A significant drawback is the high price.
- Metal-plastic: This is the most common option, used in both private and multi-family housing. They are very powerful and reliable and the cost is acceptable.
- Plastic: There are two types of such pipes: polyethylene (HDPE), polypropylene (PVC). The products are very easy to install, reliable and durable. The most common application is polyethylene. You can perform the installation yourself without any special skills.
Trenchless pipelines and networks
Today, trenchless drilling techniques are very often used in modern construction. That is why trenchless laying of pipelines and trenchless laying of networks has recently begun to be used in the modern market. What are the advantages of such work? The problem is that punctures in the soil and punctures under the road are more convenient ways of working. Therefore, most of the work is done underground.
When are trenchless techniques used?
Often there are situations when it is impossible to lay underground communications in the usual way. In various situations, trenches cannot be dug. Reservoirs, highways, railways, and various structures and objects placed along roads. In such cases, trenchless communications is the only technology that allows you to quickly and quickly lay communications without deviating from the paths provided by the project for installing pipelines.
To date, trenchless laying is widely used for the construction and repair of underground engineering networks. This is an effective way to solve complex technical problems.
Most people who are faced with the problem of bringing gasification, water supply or other communications to a private house or business are interested in this question – how much does trenchless pipe laying cost.
The basic elements when calculating costs are:
- type of communication network;
- terrain features and soil properties;
- Material and diameter of pipes used for pipeline installation.
- Aisle depth and communication length.
- In each case, we calculate the price for our services separately. Approximate costs can be found on the website by phone or using the callback function.